- E-invoicing implementation in Oman has been discussed extensively this year
- A timeline for implementation has been announced recently
- The e-invoicing mandate will start as a voluntary initiative in April 2024
- It will become mandatory for large entities operating in the country from October 2024
- Technical details of the mandate have not been disclosed yet
- There is a possibility that Oman will adopt a pre-clearance model, similar to Saudi Arabia.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.