- Malaysian Inland Revenue Board (IRBM) published a new e-invoicing guidance v2.1 on 28 October 2023
- New timeline for mandatory e-invoicing is announced
- E-invoicing will be implemented gradually starting from 1 August 2024 for taxpayers with an annual turnover or revenue of more than RM100 million
- From 1 January 2025, taxpayers with an annual turnover or revenue of more than RM 25 million will be required to use e-invoicing
- From 1 July 2025, all remaining taxpayers will need to adopt e-invoicing
- Links to access updated guidelines and catalogues are provided
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.