- Operations with goods/services within the framework of the MTD project, including grants, are exempt from VAT if they are purchased through the MTD and meet the conditions set by the regulations.
- If the grant funds are payment for goods/services supplied, the taxpayer must include them in the VAT base and issue a tax invoice.
- If the grant funds are not payment for goods/services supplied, they are not included in the VAT base and no tax invoice is issued.
- International treaties ratified by Ukraine take precedence over the Tax Code in matters of taxation.
- Operations within the MTD project, including grants, are exempt from VAT if the conditions set by the regulations are met.
- To obtain a specific answer on these matters, taxpayers should consult the relevant authorities and provide detailed information and documents for an individual tax consultation.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.