- 57.7% of people in Japan support a consumption tax cut
- 22.3% oppose a tax cut and 20% are unsure or have no opinion
- Among supporters of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, 48.2% support a tax cut and 33.9% oppose it
- Among supporters of the Constitutional Democratic Party of Japan, 71% support a tax cut and 22.6% oppose it
- Among supporters of Nippon Ishin no Kai (Japan Innovation Party), 58.5% support a tax cut and 22.6% oppose it
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.