- Bulgaria has published a description for the submission of data for fiscally risky goods
- XSD schemes and a description of the data format and structure have been published on the NRA website
- The data submission is for transportation of goods with high fiscal risk within the EU and cancellation or confirmation of transport
- A public API will be provided by the National Revenue Agency for submitting declarations starting from January 1, 2024
- A test environment will be provided for testing data submission between customer systems and the NRA system.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.