Updated September 4, 2023
- Poland will implement mandatory E-Invoicing and Real Time Reporting per July 1, 2024
- France has postponed the mandate from July 1, 2024 to a new date still to be announced
- Romania: The regulation required to implement mandatory B2B E-Invoicing per Jan 1, 2024 has not yet been published.
- Spain was targetting to implement madatory B2B E-Invoicing as of July 1, 2024. The implementation will be delayed as the final version of the Royal Decree has not yet been published. Spain does not have the approval yet from the European Commission t implement mandatory B2B E-Invoicing.
- Germany: Implementation of B2B E-Invoicing mandate delayed till most probably Jan 1. 2026 (EDI not longer accepted as 2028)
- Join the Linkedin Group on Global E-Invoicing/E-Reporting/SAF-T Developments, click HERE
- Join the LinkedIn Group on ”VAT in the Digital Age” (VIDA), click HERE
- Czech Republic