As governments continue to rework companies’ day to day financial operations through CTCs (continuous transaction controls) and other digital VAT programs, our world of ‘always-on tax’ draws closer by the day.
Staying up to date with these challenges by implementing a strong VAT digitization strategy will stand businesses in good stead in the short term, and to reap the benefits of future regulatory developments.
Join us on 22 November for an interactive, insightful update on VAT trends with Sovos’ top experts who will discuss current topics driving the digitization of VAT, and what they mean for your business.
Each panelist will bring their deep knowledge from a different area of Sovos. In a session moderated by Christiaan Van Der Valk, VP Strategy and Regulatory at Sovos, you’ll hear from:
- Rui Fontoura – Country Manager, Portugal
- Martin Grote – Vice President, European VAT Determination
- Andrew Hocking – Vice President, Consulting and Compliance Services
- Kelly Muniz – Regulatory Counsel
The panelists will delve into topics such as:
- The European proposals for VAT in the Digital Age and expected impact on businesses
- How the four megatrends driving VAT digitization have continued to develop in 2022
- Dos and don’ts for a successful strategy in the face of a global wave of continuous transaction controls mandates
- Stories of successful transformation
But that’s just our part – we want YOU to help shape the conversation by submitting your questions or points for discussion in advance by emailing them to [email protected]
We also invite you to open the conversation with your IT department and specialised tax technologists by forwarding them an invitation to join us.