Are you looking for a new challenge as VAT and indirect tax manager at EMEA level in a multinational company?
In this role, you’ll be responsible for…
- Managing of vat and indirect tax for EMEA for complex supply chain and multiple vat registered business.
- Advising and supporting business for chain transaction, ensuring compliance with purchase of goods to sales to end customers.
You should possess…
- SAP knowledge of how to manage indirect tax within the transactions flow automated in ERP system.
- Ability to explain and support business complex indirect tax without jargon so that transactional processes can be controlled and understood.
Great package including bonus, career growth and great benefits.
Experience & General Skills:
- Hold a professional qualification in finance / VAT.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- General knowledge of EU VAT.
- Fluent in English, other languages also an advantage.
- SAP knowledge is a plus (VAT country reporting).
- Self-confident & autonomous, you are also a team player, able to work under pressure on a fast-paced environment.
More information can be found HERE.