- Poland is planning consultations for potential changes to its electronic invoicing system
- The ministry of finance announced the consultations after postponing the launch of mandatory electronic invoicing last month
- The launch was postponed due to unspecified glitches related to the government-run platform acting as a clearing house for the invoices
- Submissions via the platform would have become mandatory starting July 1 for all domestic business activities subject to value-added tax
- Companies can already invoice through the platform on a voluntary basis
- The first two consultation rounds will focus on system security and…
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.