In the era of digitalisation, tax master data has been catapulted to the top of the list of priorities for global tax teams.
Whereas most people’s impression of data was once defined by vast, manual databases that were almost impossible to navigate or refine, in the modern world the role of data has been transformed and it is now considered an essential fuel for all critical business processes.
- The rise and rise of real-time reporting
- Tax authorities are getting smarter
- The benefits of complete visualization
- The development of modern-day tax professionals
- Growing tax liabilities across multiple jurisdictions and industries