- Malaysia is implementing a CTC clearance model starting in August 2024
- The pilot phase for this model was initially set to start in January 2024 but has been postponed
- The pilot phase is now scheduled to begin in May 2024
- The Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia has gathered 50 companies to participate in the pilot phase
- Any company can join the pilot phase on a voluntary basis.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.