- European Commission opens tax infringement proceedings
- Ireland, Cyprus, and Romania asked to transpose new transparency rules on VAT fraud
- Germany and Poland urged to completely transpose new tax transparency rules for digital platforms
- DAC7 introduces strengthened rules for joint audits between Member States
- Member States have two months to reply or Commission may issue a reasoned opinion.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.