- Danish tax authorities have made changes to reporting requirements for intra-Community trade
- New Intrastat 2024 thresholds come into force on 1 January
- Threshold for listing increased from DKK 22 million to DKK 44 million
- Le seuil à l’expédition passe de 11 millions DKK à 11,3 millions DKK
- If thresholds are exceeded in 2024, obligation to file Intrastat declarations will apply from the month thresholds were exceeded.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.