- The Krajowy System e-Faktur will complicate making transfers
- Some transfers will need to be properly marked
- The obligation to provide the individual invoice number in transfer instructions will come into effect in 2025, but this does not apply to split payment
- If a taxpayer receives a structured invoice in the second half of 2024 and decides to settle the obligation using split payment, they will need to include the required data in the transfer instructions
- This obligation will be implemented in the second half of 2024 as a preview of what will happen in 2025
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.