- The Tax Authority organized a risk management program for its employees
- The program was organized in cooperation with the Human Focus Training Center
- The training program lasted for 5 days
- Employees from various departments and sections of the Tax Authority attended the workshop
- The program aimed to introduce participants to the concept of risk management
- Participants learned about the three forms of risk and how to define risk management objectives
- The program also covered enterprise risk analysis strategies
- Participants learned how to develop a plan to deal with risks professionally.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.