- HMRC has released a policy paper on the Single Trade Window
- The Single Trade Window will act as a gateway between businesses and UK border processes and systems
- It will allow users to meet import, export, and transit obligations by submitting information once, in one place
- The Single Trade Window is expected to be introduced in 2024
- HMRC is seeking volunteers to participate in the private beta phase to test the service’s suitability for user needs
- Interested individuals can register by emailing [email protected].
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.