- Ghanaian Ministry of Finance submitted 2024 budget highlights to Parliament
- Measures include implementing second phase of electronic invoicing system
- Continuing implementation of upfront VAT on imports by unregistered importers
- Reducing VAT rate on commercial properties to 5 percent
- Reviewing VAT exemptions to reduce tax abuses
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.