- Slovenia’s B2B e-invoicing progress has been slower compared to its B2G e-invoicing.
- A bill to promote B2B e-invoicing in Slovenia has been delayed.
- The initial plan for a centralized e-invoicing distribution model has changed to a common European standard.
- A public consultation has influenced Slovenia’s e-invoicing trajectory.
- The draft bill suggests a proposed B2B e-invoicing start date in Slovenia of 2025.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.