- GST officials fined Rs 1.86 lakh for tax evasion on a truck carrying plastic goods
- The truck was intercepted at Premier Junction and was transporting goods from Maharashtra to Muvattupuzha
- The load had a combination of taxed and untaxed items
- Fine imposed on the untaxed item brought without paying tax
- District level waste management enforcement team seized banned plastic products in a godown and imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on Maruti Plastic in Pullepady Crossroad.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.