- The Colombian National Tax and Customs Directorate (DIAN) is announcing a fiscal prize called “La factura electrónica me premia” (The electronic invoice rewards me) for 2023.
- The contest aims to encourage people to request electronic invoices when purchasing goods or services.
- Prizes ranging from $100,000 to $10 million pesos will be awarded to individuals who make purchases between October 24 and November 23, 2023.
- No registration is required to participate in the draw, as it will be automatically registered in the DIAN billing system.
- However, individuals must ensure that the invoices are issued in their name and sent to their email immediately.
- The director of the DIAN mentioned that electronic billers should not request more data than necessary, including name or business name, ID or tax ID, and email address.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.