- Skatterådet has confirmed that the fees received for bidding services under the cooperation agreement are exempt from VAT.
- Services related to the administration and handling of major insurance claims are considered taxable consultancy services, unless they are related to insurance that the company has brokered.
- Services such as insurance analysis and ongoing monitoring of customer development for insurance adaptation are considered exempt from VAT.
- The legal reference for this decision is Skatteforvaltningsloven § 21, stk. 4, nr. 1.
- The relevant section in the legal guide is D.A.5.10.4 in the 2023-2 edition.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.