- The Kenya Revenue Authority now requires all taxpayers carrying on business to onboard on the electronic Tax Invoice Management System (e-TIMS).
- Taxpayers should ensure electronic generation and transmission of invoices through e-TIMS with effect from 1 January 2024.
- Failure to register exposes a taxpayer to a penalty that is twice the amount of tax due and makes the expense nondeductible for corporation tax purposes.
- See also Worldwide Upcoming E-Invoicing mandates, implementations and changes – Chronological
- Join the Linkedin Group on Global E-Invoicing/E-Reporting/SAF-T Developments, click HERE