- KSeF is a teleinformatics system used for issuing, receiving, storing, accessing, and marking structured invoices.
- Invoices must be issued no later than the 15th day of the month following the month of supply or service.
- Special deadlines apply for certain types of services, such as construction services or delivery of printed books, newspapers, and magazines.
- In some cases, invoices must be issued within specific timeframes, such as within 30 days of service execution or within 7 days of specified return dates.
- Invoices for certain services are issued after the payment deadline.
- Starting from July 1, 2024, taxpayers will be required to issue structured invoices.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.