- Estonian government approves significant changes to taxes
- Changes include VAT, corporate taxes, and personal income tax
- Increase in tax pressure on taxpayers and corporations
- VAT to increase from 20% to 22%
- VAT on accommodation to increase from 9% to 13% in January 2025
- VAT on publications to increase from 5% to 9% in 2025
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.