- The Colombian Tax Administration has published a resolution regulating the electronic invoicing system.
- The resolution repeals a previous resolution and states that existing administrative processes will continue to be regulated.
- The resolution sets deadlines for the implementation of electronic invoicing for different types of documents.
- The deadlines range from February 2024 to August 2024, depending on the type of document.
- Taxpayers who implement electronic invoicing in advance must have the necessary application and authorization from the Tax Administration.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.