Many governments all over the world are currently deciding what type of real-time reporting system they want to implement. With this blog post we hope to assist these governments by showing various design options of real-time reporting. In the following we will analyse four different real-time reporting solutions after which we will compare those with summitto’s own real-time reporting solution: TX++. We will explain that TX++ can achieve the same results as any other real-time reporting system, while at the same time:
- TX++ accepts all invoicing standards;
- does not require clearance;
- optimally protects taxpayer’s data;
- provides additional value to companies.
- Real-time reporting in Hungary
- Centralised clearance in Italy
- Clearance in Brazil