- VAT registration period closes for businesses with OMR 250,000 to OMR 499,000 in annual supplies
- ZATCA publishes directory of e-invoicing solution providers
- ZATCA the Customs Declaration Management “CDM Department is now merged with the Post Clearance Audit “PCA” Department and where any importer in KSA “companies” would need to obtain a copy of Customs Bayans, will be able to submit a request to PCA Department.
- FTA publishes Decision on marks for Designated Excise Goods
- The ministry of finance of Egypt issued resolution No. 430 of 2021 issuing the executive regulations of the Customs Law issued by Law No. 207 of 2020 in Arabic.