Share this post on

HMRC Guidance: Claim VAT back on tax-free shopping in Northern Ireland

Update August 20: More information has been added about who can use the VAT407 form to claim a refund of UK VAT.

How to get the VAT back on goods you buy in Northern Ireland from shops that offer tax-free shopping (VAT Notice 704/1).


VAT news