As of July 2020, The Hungarian Tax Authority (NAV) will make significant changes to Real-Time Invoice Reporting such as:
– Elimination of HUF 100.000 VAT threshold for invoice reporting
– Transition to new invoice schema version 2.0
If you are doing business in Hungary and want to hear more about the latest updates, join SNI’s webinar “Hungary Real-Time Invoice Reporting – New Rules for Online Számla”:
– What is real-time invoice reporting?
– The regulation in Hungary
– What is RTIR v2.0?
– Next steps for RTIR in Hungary
Time: Jun 19, 2020 – 02:00 PM in Budapest, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome (GMT +2)