- The Ministry of Finance presents the schedule of consultations regarding the KSeF system.
- The consultations will begin on February 16th and will consist of 9 hybrid meetings.
- Interested parties can now register for the meetings by filling out an online form.
- The consultations aim to gather opinions from various groups of entrepreneurs and organizations.
- The topics of the meetings include security and efficiency, consumer invoices, KSeF identifier in payments, and meetings with the factoring, media, and fuel industries.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.