- President of the Association of Ghana Industries praises Vice President Bawumia’s proposal to streamline VAT and other taxes
- The proposal is seen as welcoming for businesses and will generate more revenue for the state
- Businesses are relieved by the decision as the current tax system is burdensome
- The AGI president supports Bawumia’s ideas and vision and is waiting for the implementation measures
- Bawumia promises to eliminate certain taxes and change governance if elected president.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.