- New functionality in the CBAM Portal allows for delayed submission of CBAM reports
- The deadline for submitting reports for the first quarter is extended by 30 days if requested due to technical errors
- A weekend upgrade is planned to fix display issues in the report for imported goods with tariff code “2716 00 00 Električna energija”
- Contact cbam.fu(at)gov.si for questions about CBAM obligations and sd.fu(at)gov.si for technical assistance
- The European Commission’s website provides updated information on CBAM
- Important announcements can be found on the FURS website, including the upcoming deadline for the first CBAM report and guidelines for the transitional period
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.