- The implementation of the Polish national e-invoicing system (KSeF) is currently delayed.
- The Polish Ministry of Finance will release a schedule of consultations to discuss the functionality and legal solutions of KSeF on 9th February 2024.
- Responses to questions about the system will be published at the same time, with a new implementation date expected to be announced in April or May.
- Training on the use of KSeF will be offered to impacted companies, including Polish established companies and foreign companies with a fixed establishment for VAT in Poland.
- The training will cover practical aspects and the use of free software, and hotline support will be available.
- The Ministry has emphasized that KSeF will be implemented to combat VAT fraud, and taxpayers will need to wait for the new introduction date.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.