- Ghanaian Revenue Authority announces implementation of new tax laws and amendments
- Amendments include changes to the Value Added Tax (Amendment) Act, 2023
- Flat rate introduced for specified supplies of commercial rentals and immovable property
- Zero rate extended for locally manufactured textiles and vehicles
- Tax waived on electric vehicles (EVs) for public transportation
- Exemptions for specific goods and services reviewed
- Non-life insurance contracts to be taxed
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.