- The implementation of the mandatory KSeF system will be postponed
- The change in regulations is necessary and intensive work is needed
- Tax experts are pleased with the decision to postpone the implementation
- There were concerns about the division between those who have to use structured invoices and those who are not obligated yet
- There is a need for improvements in the KSeF system and the regulations governing it
- The government’s decision to postpone the implementation was influenced by technical issues and a critical error in the system
- The Ministry of Finance should work intensively on modifying the regulations
- Tax advisors are willing to support the government in this matter
- The decision to postpone the implementation is welcomed, but the manner in which it was done is concerning
- There is a need to modify not only the executive regulations but also the VAT law.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.