- The author discusses the issue of control in myDATA platform due to a disagreement in the E3 2022 code.
- The author criticizes the practices of the tax administration and the Ministry of Finance, suggesting that they aim to instill fear in the industry.
- The author believes that these practices, along with other obligations, have led to the industry’s opposition to the myDATA reform.
- The author mentions that once the E3 is locked (probably in 2025), cases of increasing expenses near the deadline will be limited.
- The author suggests that their proposals have been previously discussed and there is no need to repeat them.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.