- Italy Tax Agency has extended the deadline for digital platform operators to submit information on sales of goods and services
- The deadline has been extended from January 31 to February 15
- This extension applies to digital platform operators resident in Italy and qualifying non-EU foreign operators
- The information must be submitted in XML format
- The extension is in accordance with EU Directive 2021/514 (DAC7)
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.