- The annual VAT declaration for 2024 can be submitted from February 1st to April 30th.
- The declaration applies to operations carried out in 2023.
- The VB and CS sections have been removed from the declaration.
- Some elements related to the Covid-19 emergency have been eliminated.
- A new compensation rate has been introduced.
- The VO section now includes the revocation of the ordinary regime for oleotourism activities.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.