- Minister of Finance announced that the mandatory KSeF will not come into force in 2024 due to errors and system capacity issues
- A technical audit of the KSeF system will be conducted before a new implementation date is announced
- The reduction of VAT rate from 23% to 8% for beauty and cosmetic services was announced by Prime Minister Donald Tusk
- The new regulation on reduced VAT rates came into force on January 1, 2024
- The regulation includes reduced VAT rates for certain transportation services, deliveries to EU entities for services in Poland, and selected devices for the visually impaired
- The anti-inflation shield, which includes a 0% VAT rate for basic food products, has been extended until March 31, 2024
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.