- The Ministry of Finance has postponed the implementation of the mandatory National e-Invoice System (KSeF) without providing a new date or scope of potential changes.
- Many lawyers advise businesses not to stop their work related to the implementation of KSeF and to use the additional time to improve the associated processes.
- Some experts suggest waiting for the results of the audit conducted by the Ministry of Finance before making any decisions.
- Large companies are almost ready for the mandatory implementation of KSeF, but many small entities have not started preparations yet.
- It is recommended for businesses not to delay or interrupt their implementation work for KSeF, even though the new date has not been announced.
- The Ministry of Finance has stated that the mandatory KSeF will definitely be implemented, but the exact date is still unknown.
- It is advised to utilize the additional time to improve certain processes, such as analyzing the issue of attachments or implementing automatic accounting and reporting of invoice data.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.