- The taxpayer does not have a quantitative restriction on submitting a notification for consideration by the regional level commission if they have not used the administrative appeal procedure.
- The State Tax Service in the Vinnytsia region reminds that the registration of a tax invoice/correction calculation in the Unified Register of Tax Invoices can be suspended based on the compliance/non-compliance of the taxpayer with the risk criteria.
- The question of the taxpayer’s compliance/non-compliance with the risk criteria is considered by the regional level commission.
- The taxpayer has the right to submit information and copies of documents in the form of a notification regarding their non-compliance with the risk criteria to the State Tax Service electronically.
- There is no quantitative restriction on the submission of a notification for consideration by the regional level commission if the taxpayer has not used the administrative appeal procedure.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.