- The mandatory introduction of the National e-Invoice System (KSeF) in Poland has been postponed.
- The decision to delay the implementation of KSeF was made due to critical errors in the system.
- Polish entrepreneurs now have additional time to prepare for the mandatory use of KSeF.
- Only 44% of micro and small Polish companies were aware of KSeF, according to a survey.
- The uncertainty regarding the new implementation date is not beneficial for entrepreneurs.
- It is recommended for businesses already using KSeF to continue using the system.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.