- Saudi Arabian Tax and Customs Authority (ZATCA) announced the ninth wave of Phase 2 of e-invoicing.
- The ninth wave covers taxpayers with at least SAR 30 million revenue subject to VAT for 2021 or 2022.
- Taxpayers in this group are expected to integrate by 1 June 2024.
- Phase 2 of e-invoicing introduces additional requirements for e-invoices.
- Taxpayers are expected to integrate their e-invoice generation solutions with ZATCA’s platform, FATOORA.
- ZATCA provides a minimum six-month notice to affected taxpayers prior to enforcement dates.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.