- Kofax has supported Italy’s e-invoicing domestic mandate since January 2019
- Italy’s cross-border e-reporting obligations became mandatory in July 2022
- Kofax has supported Italy’s cross-border e-reporting obligations since February 2022
- Italy’s e-invoicing regime has undergone changes since its implementation four years ago
- All remaining businesses with a turnover not exceeding 25,000 Euros per annum will be included in the SdI e-invoicing obligations from 1 January 2024
- There has been a phased introduction for small businesses over the past two years.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.