- The Commissioner for Tax and Customs has launched the DAC7 registration portal.
- The registration portal is in relation to the EU Directive 2021/514/EU, amending Directive 2011/16/EU on administrative cooperation in taxation.
- Malta reporting platform operators must register using the DAC7 registration portal by 20 November 2023.
- Platform operators that will start their activities after 20 November 2023 but before 31 December 2023 must register within two weeks of starting their activities.
- Excluded platform operators also need to register with the Commissioner for Tax and Customs in Malta by 20 November 2023.
- The DAC7 registration portal can be accessed through a provided link.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.