- Kofax is preparing to accommodate Poland’s e-invoicing mandate
- The e-invoicing mandate aims to digitize tax and simplify the VAT process
- The Polish Ministry of Finance plans to modify the logical structure of SAF-T VAT
- Proposed changes include reducing VAT return deadlines, introducing a unique ID number, and marking invoices issued during system failures or outside the e-invoicing platform
- The draft legislation is available for public consultation until November 14, 2023.
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.