- Facilities for Sales Tax drawback and exemption from payment of Sales Tax on exported goods
- Export period must be within a specified period (3-12 months)
- RMCD has issued a guideline on application for extension of export period
- Companies must submit relevant supporting documents before initial export deadline
- Application for extension of export period involving refund of Sales Tax must be submitted to Internal Tax Division of zone/state
- Application for extension of export period involving Sales Tax exemption must be submitted to Internal Tax Division of controlling station
Note that this post was (partially) written with the help of AI. It is always useful to review the original source material, and where needed to obtain (local) advice from a specialist.