ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER!
“Mega-trends and their impact on taxation”: Online Event
You can still register for our “Mega-trends and their impact on taxation” online event on 28 June, if you haven’t yet done so! For more information, go to our website.
The event will offer an afternoon of keynotes and panel discussions on how mega trends, such as digitalisation, globalisation and population ageing, are changing taxation. You will also hear details on the latest Annual Report on Taxation. Speakers include:
- Paolo GENTILONI (European Commissioner for Economy)
- Gerassimos THOMAS (Director-General for Taxation and Customs Union – European Commission)
- Benjamin ANGEL (Director for Direct Taxation – European Commission)
- Nicolas SCHMIT (European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights)
- Ruud DE MOOIJ (Assistant Director, Fiscal Affairs Department – International Monetary Fund)
- Maria JEPSEN (Deputy Director – Eurofound)
- Agnieszka CHŁOŃ-DOMIŃCZAK (Vice-Rector for Science and Head of the Institute of Statistics and Demography – SGH Warsaw School of Economics)
- Pascal SAINT-AMANS (Director, Centre for Tax Policy and Administration – OECD)
- Ilias LIVANOS (Expert at the Department for Skills and the Labour Market – CEDEFOP)
- Rita DE LA FERIA (Professor of Tax Law – University of Leeds)
- Lídia PEREIRA (Member of European Parliament – EPP)
This event is part of the European Commission’s series of events that will help steer the discussion towards a tax framework that is fit for the future. These events will culminate in a high-level Tax Symposium “On the road to 2050: A tax mix for the future” which will take place on 28 November 2022 in Brussels.