Important changes include, amongst others, the following:
- SAD number must be consistent with the invoice number;
- All net amount and VAT amount fields must match up with the VAT rate recorded in the SII;
- The deductible VAT amount field may not be higher than the VAT amount recorded in that invoice;
- If there is data recorded in the VAT amount and net amount fields, it is also compulsory to record the VAT rate; and
- ‘Approved with Errors’ status will no longer be available. Instead, all such transactions will be ‘Rejected’. Further error codes will be introduced.