Hungary proposals for 2015 | Meridian.
In 2015, Hungary is proposing to implement new tax legislation which will affect corporate and individual tax payers. VAT will also be affected if these proposals come into place.
- The changes that these proposals would make with regards to corporate taxation would include:
- The revision of research and development rules for tax benefits
- The alternation of the treatment of tax loss carryforwards
- The development and growth of subsidies for video productions and for team sports
- The granting of the depreciation for goodwill
- The explanation of the arm’s length range for transactions
For more information on VAT changes in Hungary click here.